About Me

My photo
I am a man about the business of taking care of business, minding my own business and staying out of yours. I don't care what devices people use to separate themselves from others (religion, money, race, gender, class, intelligence etc.) at the end of the day you came from the earth and so shall you return. The only advice I have is try to live and love without fear.

Monday, December 8, 2014

Days like these....

The day I died, I was on the balcony of a hotel. Knowing gods purpose for the struggle of all people, I gave the life he gave to me. The day I died, I was shot 42 times, bullets riddled my body over what appears to have been a wallet. No probable cause in mind for me just profiled wrongly. The day I died, I couldn't breathe, choked by the throat in broad day light for everyone to see. The day I died, I was shopping locally, shot down for disrupting some else peace." It's a toy," was my last scream. The day I died, I was at the top of life, taking everything living my dream, til time came for me to give something back. A promise that was made years ago when he died for me, to show the world love with every second I had to breathe. The day I died, I was face down in the street, I'd surrendered long before the last bullet hit me."Don't shoot" is how you'll remember me. The day I died, I was looking at a pretty face coming my way, I whistled one to many times.

 What will be your story? 


"It's a blessing to die for a cause because you can so easily die for nothing." Andrew Young 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment